Verdigris Utilities

Once you have been approved for tenancy in one of our Verdigris properties, it is important to contact the appropriate utility companies in order to place the service in your name. All utility services must be in your name by the move-in date or you may be subject to fees. Contact information to set up your Verdigris Utilities can be found below:


Verdigris Valley Electric Cooperative Complete this application and email to or return to the VVEC office in person (8901 E. 146th St. N. in Collinsville ) or by mail (P. O. Box 219, Collinsville, OK 74021 )


Rogers County Rural Water District #5 To start service call 918-266-4634


Rural Sewer District #1 To start service call 918- 266-0003


Oklahoma Natural Gas: Your account can be set up online or by phone: 1-800-664-5463

If you have any questions about setting up your Verdigris Utilities, please call our corporate office at 918-488-8880